Thursday 12 June 2014

'Pennys' Finds!

Anyone who has been following me on my Design page knows by now that when I am 'out & about', I love to take photo's! If I am in a Café/Hotel/Store, my trusty smartphone just can't help but pop out of my bag and snap what I find. I was in my local Penneys store yesterday (...soon to be in the USA peeps!) and I just love the way high street stores adapt trends for people on a budget. Don't get me wrong, I love a high end product as much as the next person but my family budget doesn't always allow, so, for the moment, Penneys it is! Here are some budget friendly Wall Art | Some cute Clustered Frames which could be easily painted to suit your décor and some gorgeous Cushions: (pugs are the 'doggy du jour' at the moment, it seems)  I love this Camera cushion and the Scrabble letters cushion would brighten up any home! Hope you enjoy my little selection xx






2 comments:

  1. I love the cushions in the last pic too, they're so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Ketty! Yes! Me too xx Particularly the 'Camera' one for me...am looking around the house to see where I could put it! So reasonable too: I think they were €6! Happy Thursday & hope you enjoy Taste of Dublin xx

      Delete