Tuesday 26 August 2014

'Roo's Beach' {Store}, Porth, Cornwall

Aaaaaahh...the last days of Summer have turned to Autumn here in Ireland and I had one last blog post to write from our holiday in Cornwall. Those Sunny, Beach days seem a distant memory now but maybe some of you lucky people are taking that last sneaky trip away before school starts? Well, for those of us here in rainy Ireland, I thought I might give you one last Splash of Sunshine!! 'Roo's Beach' store www.roosbeach.co.uk is a little taste of Miami in Cornwall. The lovely Australian lady who was there that day had been an Interior Designer in London for many years. When I asked her could I take a few snaps, she was happy for me to do so & as I 'oohed + ahhed' around the store, this is what I found. {Oh! And I also bought a gorgeous pair of flip flops, which I wore all summer and, resigned that, yup, it's Autumn, put them away yesterday}. So, sit back and let me take you on a last little journey to the sun and if you have a second to comment, would love to know your thoughts xx

As I walked down the hot boardwalk, I knew I was in for a treat!


A really cute take on the Pineapple Trend


I still have no idea why I didn't purchase any of this fab collection!


An Up-Cycled Lamp! ♥

"The Details are not the Details. They make the Design"  Charles Eames











2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and fresh shop, Hilda. Mad jelly of your holiday to Cornwall. A far cry from Dublin today! One of my cats is currently hiding under the bed because the wind outsideis so loud. Maybe just the excuse I need to stay indoors, have a hot chocolate and cuddle up on the couch ;)

    Beautiful colourful pictures xx A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thanks loads for taking the time to comment, Alex + for the lovely words! It's one of my favourite parts of the world and I just adored this store. They sell clothes too!! Hee! Autumn is most definitely here but it's my favourite season!! I'm so Irish!!!! Take Care, hun + mushes to your gorgeous cat xx

      Delete