Thursday 5 June 2014

Channeling my Inner Gatsby

A Hen/Bachelorette party? Yes Please! A Gatsby theme? I'm there!! I love the both the Art Deco and Art Nouveau periods. So much so, for my French Dissertation in College, this is what I chose to talk about. Last Autumn at the Ideal Homes Show in Dublin, the Showhouse, designed by Arlene McIntyre, had the Gatsby theme. The Movie version of the  F. Scott Fitzgerald classic had been transformed by Baz Lurhmann and Gatsby themed parties were all the rage, dahling. I took a few photo's while I was there ( mostly lighting i now notice! ) and thought I would share them with you. The last two photo's are a little peek at some of my own Gatsby inspired attire for the forthcoming weekend's Shenanigans! Pop that Bubbly girls, I'm on my way xx









No comments:

Post a Comment