Tuesday 22 July 2014

Out & About: Tesco Finds

Don't get me wrong. I love a bit of luxury as much as the next person but funds don't always allow, eh? If you want to stay 'on trend' or simply update your home on a budget, the high street can be great! On a recent trip to Tesco, I spotted quite a bit of Coastal themed lovin' going on with some really great Hurricane Lanterns for example, mixed in with some pretty storage baskets | Really affordable lighting in the shape of a Retro Desk Lamp and trendy wooden-legged lamp | Some Monochrome Vases that reminded me of the style of Designer Kelly Hoppen | An adorable collection of Clocks: personal favourites are the coloured ( yellow + grey ) clocks from 'Jones Clocks' and the 'Rowington' clock which is suitable for outdoor use too! And, as I'm a sucker for Office Storage at the moment, these lovely examples from Tesco's own range, Sanderson and the wonderful Kirsty Allsopp caught my eye! Do you mix high street with high end? Or is it one or the other for you?! I'd love to hear your feedback xx












3 comments:

  1. Oh man, I really like those hurricane lanterns, but those vases?! Seriously. I need one of those.

    I totally agree with you on affordable design. I always find really interesting pieces from the most unlikely places. LIDL has proven a surprise on occasion, and as you've show, Tesco!

    I've gotta know which Tesco this is. Those vases ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alex! Thanks for your comment! Yup, Great aren't they? Love the Large Recycled Glass Vase too. Your beloved Hydrangeas could look pretty cool in the 'Kelly Happen' vases, eh?! This is the Tesco at Clarehall, Opposite the Hilton Hotel, North Dublin. Don't know if you know it, but it's quite big so they have quite a bit in their Homeware Section. Cool to hear your thoughts on this & nice that you agree!!

      Delete