Friday 11 July 2014

Sands Resort Hotel, Porth, Cornwall

It was 4 years since our last visit to this lovely, family friendly Hotel and I'm pretty sure it had had a re-vamp since we were here last. That, or I didn't have my Design Hat on at all, and didn't notice Blue Eames Eiffel Chairs in the Bar. I'm still not ruling this out! Well, this time I took a few shots of the mainly Coastal themed interiors of the Hotel and enjoyed the calming atmosphere that this created. Our room had fresh yellows, greys and greens. Some pretty photo wall art of Cornish seas and surf set the scene! The adults only lounge had vibrant yellows and muted aubergine walls with pretty cool pendant lights that could be seen in other parts of the hotel (See Bar Pic) - made of material and gave a really lovely light effect. I thought that the framed Retro Seaside photo prints scattered around the lounge were very cute. I just had to include a photo of the view of the walk just across the road from the hotel too...So, if you're NOT a fan of Coastal Themed Interiors, Look Away Now!










No comments:

Post a Comment