Monday 28 July 2014

Showcasing: Hilda Living Textile Design

I have an unusual name. So, believe me, it's not everyday I come across a wonderful company bearing it!! But that's exactly what happened about 6 months ago when I discovered www.hildaliving.com and their beautiful embroidered home accessories. Rebecca Williams is based in Cornwall { I know! I'm becoming a little obsessed! } and runs her online business from there. She named the company after her Grandmother, Hilda Williams, who was an exquisite embrioderer. Anyone who follows my Facebook page will know that I have been drooling over linen/material napkins and I really love the Hilda Living range. But they have much more: Delicate Buttons, Cute Tea Cosies, Stunning Lampshades and Gorgeous Cushions all make up a wonderful collection of which I have shown simply a taster of here. And the last image just had to go to Rebecca's Granny, who influenced her hugely when she visited a retrospective of her work in Hampton Court Palace when she was little. I think you'll agree that the detail has a timeless beauty. I'd like to thank Rebecca for being so supportive in my writing this blog & wish her continued success in the future xx








No comments:

Post a Comment